Books/resources required for remote learning can be collected from your child's classroom on Monday, January 11th at the following times:
11.15 - 12.00 5th & 6th class pupils
12.00 - 12.45 3rd & 4th class pupils
12.45 - 1.30 1st & 2nd class pupils
1.30 - 2.15 Junior & Senior Infants
The following safety measures are to be observed:
1. Books for collection will be on your child's desk in their classroom
2. Come to the school at the time appointed for the eldest child in your family.
3. Collect the books for all the children in the family at the same time e.g. You have a child in 6th class. Come in between 11.15 and 12.00 and collect the books for all family members.
4. Please enter the main building by the door nearest the office.
5. Please exit the main building by the back door.
6. If entering a prefab classroom wait outside until the room is empty and safe to enter.
7. Sanitise hands on entry and exit.
8. Wear a face mask.